23.2.07

The call......





couple of pages from the diary of Mr.XYZ...........

Monday ,7:30 p.m.
As I parked the car and went inside the house almost drained out .....working for my Boss,my company......for 'my' great future...



[I was] tired of this mundane city life
breathless, at times
rushing for that illusory dream
a mirror existence
beautiful though it may seem
lifeless, at times
satisfying probably an unknown soul.

Lying somewhere in this 'dark' silent corner
soul-searching
trying to find 'myself', when
a faint 'light' fought its way through the 'dark',
I could hear its feeble voice,
whispering to 'run',to 'escape'
from this tedious 'dark',
"far away from this smoky skies and brick walls
there lies a world,
a world of paddy fields,muddy roads and field of rye
where the air smells 'earthy'
travelling on its own 'free will'
the gentle breeze tickling away and
the morning sun playing with you
all day long, retreating to its nest, unwilling,
at the call of dusk the moon rushes hurriedly
to bathe you,to make you ready for the moonlit night
along with those twinkling stars ", muttered the 'light'.

Sensing a bit, trying to grasp to the hilt
what the 'light' meant by the whole
'free will','earthy','muddy roads' and 'paddy fields'
to satisfy my unquenchable city soul
without resistence
'existing'
for the sake of 'existence';
As the smell of freedom,the will to escape
from the loud sirens to that promised land
as I looked at the faint 'light' for its magical froth
emerged the 'dark' silently
and engulfed us both.

Tuesday,8:30 a.m.
Almost got up late......important meeting at 11:30.........business deal with Mr.X.........Board meeting........working for my Boss,my company......for 'my' great future........Yes 'my' great great future...........a beautiful existence.....but..............!!!!!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Priyankari said...

Great post! have often felt the same way, but beautifully expressed. This
city life truly seems so suffocating at times!

10:44 am  
Blogger mystic rose said...

emerged the dark silently
and engulfed us both..

its so easy to lose that vision isnt it?

11:12 pm  
Blogger mystic rose said...

loved the poem and the vision :)

11:14 pm  
Blogger Saulo de Brito (Griffin) said...

Its image has an inexplicable expression and these colors are so magical as its words!

Until the next one!

4:48 pm  
Blogger Mystic Rose said...

:). it was just a lamp i had lit..
i was fascinated by the pattern.

9:32 pm  
Blogger DINTOONS said...

whew!.. quite a vision...and a beautiful longing...
well, as long as the heart rules, life is bearable and beautiful and ever inspiring...

10:19 pm  
Blogger Mystic Rose said...

thanks! looking for the next pearl from you...

5:02 am  
Blogger Recursos para tu blog - Ferip - said...

WoW!!!! From India!!!!

A pleasure to meet you!!!!

Welcome to Argentina!!!
Return!
:)

5:40 am  
Anonymous बेनामी said...

I really wish I could run away sometimes, it feels so suffocating at times....

11:24 am  
Blogger Rai said...

A great Vision ... and a difficult life!

12:01 pm  
Blogger Recursos para tu blog - Ferip - said...

Hello!

I´m visiting again.

Sorry for my poor inglesh but i think that is importat stay here once again. Do you believe in the Peace?

4:02 pm  

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

<< Home